Friday, August 28, 2009

Ramadhan 2009

Peace upon u who read my blog.

I open my blog everyday but not in mood to put some posts here coz i feel like i'm more updated in Facebook. haha.
Just have my break fast just now, alone in my room coz my roommates have their break fast at mosque today.

Alhamdulillah, it's already a week of Ramadhan. Seems like time goes so fast and it's not really hard for fasting during classes period. This Ramadhan is the 4th Ramadhan without my dad. And yes,this time it seems like slightly different than the previous Ramadhan. This is my very first time fasting in university, and without my family around during sahur (eating time before start fasting) ,and also break fast with roommates/friends. It's a new experience anyway and i think it's not a problem for me except to wake up at 4.30-5.00 a.m for sahur. hahah. luckily my roommates are the easy-wake-up-person in the morning. huhu even my mom already tired to make a call for every morning to help me to wake up for classes. So bad of me, right? hahah


Few days back, another one JPY08 was in town! He's Takuma Iwata @Takku, my Discussion Group mate during SSEAYP,from Japan. He's in his Southeast Asian tour for 3 weeks and he went to Myanmar, Indonesia, Singapore, and next will go to Vietnam to meet VPYs and of course his sweetheart, the sweet Zuzu VPY before his trip to Bangladesh. Surprisingly he will go to Bangladesh alone without any contacts there which i think it's very challenging . And he went to Myanmar, the less-visited-country among PYs, which he said it's very strange and a bit weird to be there. I'm looking for it, Takku. So courious to know how Myanmar looks like. Have a plan to visit there with some of my MaPYs .InsyaAllah.. I'm so envy with JPY who always have a chance to travel alone, to many countries, in a short time, with a less pay! Oh JPY, please give me some of your Yen! ahaha. Just met Takku for a about 2hours, as bro Kay MaPY08 invite to join Takku and him for break fast at Sate Kajang Hj Samuri, near Tmn. Melati as they just come back from short- KLCC- Batu Caves-tour, as my university is just near to Batu Caves. This time i forgot to take photo while eating, but just snap a photo with Takku when i arrived my hostel and it's in Takku's camera.will update once i got it from him:)


Damn miss to hangout with my abang2 (brothers) and kakak2 (sisters) and one and only adik (youunger sister) in MaPY08. And yeah, tomorrow will meet them and also MIYP-secreatariat '09 gangs and also other batch of MaPY tomorrow . Miss their tease, jokes, and laughter. Tomorrow- 29th August we'll be having a secretariat meeting with En.Mod frm KBS (ministry of youths and sports) for the Country Programme, and homestay when Fuji Maru (the new ship after Nippon Maru) stop in Malaysia in this November. Feel like so excited to work again with them, and yes, for the new PYs of SSEAYP batch 2009. the good thing is, the ship will come after my final exam ended. Thank you Allah for giving me the chance for me to help the new SSEAYP batch. huhu

Now I've just finished 3 of 7 of my mid-term exam. Next week i have 3 more to go and the another will be done after Hari Raya. And i can say that, seems like i'm playing around with the test by not-really-read-the books. Which is very BAD:( Hope i manage to work harder than now.

P/S: I've bought ticket for Hari Raya vacation,which will be on 13th September.will be moving from IIUM to JB. Can't wait.




No comments: