Friday, August 28, 2009

iftar @ IIUM.

l



A part of IIUM Angklung Club members

Actually this is second IFTAR @ iium that i attended after the IFTAR with STABAZ @Entrepreneur Club (EC) team last Monday. Credit to the mainboard of iium Angklub Club who manage to organise a happening IFTAR for all cultural club in IIUM. I don't know why, i feel happy when i join them. May be because of their friendliness and sporting. Eventhough ii'm quite quiet while socializing with them, and may be not popular among them, they made me smile with their friendliness. I think the good thing of my Angklung Club is the unity among us and the they are very respectful towards others.

And because of Angklung Club, i've more new friends in IIUM. Besides my new friends in EC. I love both of them. It's fun to meet people who have same interest with us. Mostly in EC, coz i can share and learn more about business and entrepreneur with those new friends. While in Angklung Club, i'm more to a 'new-learner' or a new beginner. As my intention to gain new skill and knowledge about music and arts, i feel happy to be known as IIUM Angklung Club member, and i'm more than happy to learn about the Angklung skill itself and also in term of the variety characteristics of the members, which is kinda 'unique' for me. Their attitudes i mean. And their way of thinking. I like to categorize this club as 'stress-free-club'. Only the members will understand this :D

The other club that i joined is IIUM Peers club. which is for IIUM-student- counsellor- wannabe. The future of this club is very good for me but the journey are really challenging. And yeah, only the members understand that situation. haha.

All above the matters, in this very first year, i'm more to learn, and observing while acting as well, though some of them thought i look passive and quiet. Seems like i should start to show the real sharifah norizah , very soon. :P


Photo credit to: WadyIIUM and EmyIIUM

No comments: