Saturday, June 6, 2009

NEW updates- May- June

wOhOOOooo.. it's been a long time i didn't update this blog in May with my stories. Yeah, it's because I was busy on May.Hehe.Now i have about few weeks before my new semester in July. Oh ya..There's a lot of FUN and valuable moments happened in May- early June. What's that??

FIRST: 9-10th May 2009- Retreat part2 IIUM Peers. It's FUN! View my IIUMPeers blog.

SECOND: 11-17th May 2009: I'm involved in Malaysia International Youth Programme (MIYP) 2009 which i told before in my last post. I'm one of the main Secretariat. One of important job i guess. I really enjoyed being one of the manpower and really satisfied because i can help and contribute something to my beloved country, Malaysia and also help the KBS (ministry of youths and sports) and KABESA(sseayp international malaysia) as organizer (as they are the panels who choose me to SSEAYP) :) I can conclude tha the programme was pretty successful because we did our very best and we get good response from the participants and asked us to organize this programme again in future with longer period (wahhh.. 5 days not enough eh? ) haha. With helps Bro Kay and other friends in organizer team as well, we find the participants and gather all 137 participants from 14 countries for this programme. I will write more about it in a special post soon. Thanks to the great abg khairul, the supportive bro kay, the motherly kak jan, the cool encik lan, the funny encik saufi, the hardworking bro wandy, the responsible kak sun and other MIYP organizing members! I love you all, I learn a lot of things in this programme! :) Cool.



with Abg.khairul during registration day
part of my job, the other's just behind the scene;)


committee with Indonesian, Korean, and Japanese
so amazed with the korean's costume, my 1st time to see in real life.haha
pose! ;)

Malaysia Dance Performance Team




met PY'08 friends again!
Tui- (Lao), Ami & Saki (Japan), Azim (Brunei) and there's 6 from Cambodian not in photo.

More Photos? In myFacebook.Haha.

THIRD: My beloved friend,Saki, JPY08 was going back to Japan last 25th May 2009. She ended her Malay and Culture Studies in University Malaya, KL from January. It's a very sad day for us, MAPY'08 ( Bro Wandy, Bro Kay, Kak Sun, Vee, Bro Kerol, Kak Alia and I) who really close to her in SSEAYP and also since she studied in KL.


Saki's flight

Saki having problem :extra luggage! :p
(photographer: kak sun)

bye Eifa....opppss..bye Saki :p

helping Saki to re-pack her over-limit luggage

KFC Hour!
eat before Saki leaving


Saki, pls send our regard to ur parents, all JPYs, Narita, Tokyo,NYC,Disneyland,Sheraton Miyako........oh, my foster parents in Fukuoka too ne!:p


touching moment ;(


Saki leaving.sob sob.:(
bye Saki, till we meet again ne:)

MAPY'08 who came.
with our bro YL (in white shirt) !!


Other Photos in my Facebook also.

4TH: Being interviewed by THE STAR reporter last 26th May 2009. Here's the photos and link.


outside Chillies Restaurant, Mid Valley
CLICK to read: THE STAR 31st MAY 2009

before that we're having dinner at Chillies, Mid Valley with committee of MIYP (secreatariat, L.O, and KBS officers). Abg Khairul- KABESA treat us! huhu, Thanks bro.


MIYP 2009 Manpower :)

5TH: My SHEIFASHOP has been registered officially. Yeayy. Alhamdulillah. :)



..to be continue.


No comments: