Thursday, April 16, 2009

Back to my dearest hometown.

Home sweet home.
I'll be back to JB this 18th April. But only for a while,because i need to be in KL for MIYP next meeting on 26th at Menara KBS,Putrajaya. The important meeting, i guess. Thanks to Allah, we get good response for the programme.
I hope all will work out well. Amin.

Yea,my exam is over- last 9th April. As usual, i don't want to comment about my exam. I hope i get good marks, if I deserve it:p

Now is the time for Semester break.Thanks to Allah, I've finished my semester 1,which is the free semester for me, because just take English subject,and 2 more subject. The bad thing is, have to remove hostel now. I've just finished packing my things.My bulky things. Haha. It's really tiring, because I pack it at the last minute as I have to go back tomorrow.

But it's okay, I've more tiring + worst experience in packing things before .It's during my Pre-Departure Training ,before SSEAYP .Haha. I still remember how my contingent mate and I packing and finalize our things 2-4 hours before we depart to Tokyo, Japan. And it's for 52 days journey and we only allowed to bring 13 kg per person, if I'm not mistaken. Can u imagine ?
Haha. But, we made it through. I think i've photos for that, I'll upload later if I found it. That's a part of my bittersweet memory ;)

I'm so excited to welcome many PYs who will come to KL this coming weeks. For Kak Yasmin's wedding. It's nice to see many PYs who will come and celebrate another PYs wedding. It will be great if PYs couple get married. Haha. Like Tasha BPY07 and Kamal SPY07. So lovely wedding they had, because so many PYs came to celebrate their wedding.I wish I could invite my dearest PYs 2008 members to my wedding soon.Haha. With my badluck partner i guess xD

To SPY08,BPY08, JPY08 and other PYs who will come to KL this coming weeks, hope to see you guys soon:)

To my mom,sister, my friends in JB, I'm back to JB!!! haahahha. finally. I feel like I haven't go back to my hometown for about 6 months after SSEAYP. I just come back to my hometown for about few days after SSEAYP, then i got into my university. So, can you imagine how much my mom miss me right now?Haha.

I'M BACK , JOHOR BAHRU !!

I'll go back with Saki JPY08. She want to see my hometown, then we will go to Singapore.For a few days only, because she will be having examination on 24th. It could be a nice 'short trip',as I never enter Singapore after my childhood, I can't remember when and what age. Eventhough it's very-very near with my home. Haha.

Will update later about our trip in the next post.


ps: *JB is Johor Bahru.
* I'm gonna miss my roomate, the funny Yana and the soft Fina in block C 2.3 Mahallah
Asma' .They're good and friendly ever senior of mine in my first semester life in IIUM.
Thanks to them:)) Friendship forever.



No comments: